Inflammation Solution 2 oz. Bottle — For Your Back, Neck, Knee, Hand, Shoulder, Foot, etc. Safe to use with Arthritis Gloves & Braces, Back Pain Massagers, etc.— Arnica, Vitamin B6 & MSM
Regular price $24.98
No Embarrassing Odor
✓ Inflammation Solution has a Light Pleasant Scent that Vanishes Instantly.
Non-Staining / Non-Greasy
✓ Inflammation Solution Applies Easily, Absorbs Quickly, and does not stain Clothes or Upholstery.
Safe & Effective
✓ Inflammation Solution is Non-Addictive and does not contain NSAIDs, Drugs, Steroids, or Parabens.
Made in the USA
- Named Best Sore Muscle Relief by hundreds of users– Apply Inflammation Solution to your problem area, back, neck, knees, etc... Inflammation Solution is recommended for use on its own -AND- is safe to use in conjunction with therapies such as Heating Pads, Ice Packs, Arthritis Gloves, Back Pain Massagers, Tennis Elbow Straps, Carpal Tunnel Braces, Fibromyalgia Supplements, Neuropathy Socks, Sciatica Cushions, Tendonitis Supports, Bursitis Braces, etc.
- Utilizing a Revolutionary Transdermal Delivery System, Inflammation Solution delivers Clinically Proven Ingredients including Arnica, Glucosamine, MSM (DMSO2), Choline, Bromelain, Boswellia Serrata & Vitamin B6 deep into affected areas. Vanishing Scent / Made in the USA / Non-Greasy / Non-Staining / Paraben-Free / NEVER Tested on Animals.
- WHY TRY INFLAMMATION SOLUTION? – Remarkably, Inflammation Solution does not simply “hide pain” with artificial cooling/warming ingredients found in less-effective and outdated formulations. Instead, Inflammation Solution achieves Breakthrough Results by focusing on the Root Cause of Pain which is inflammation.
- Inflammation Solution is safe to use in conjunction with Heating Pads, Ice Packs, Arthritis Gloves, Back Pain Massagers, Tennis Elbow Straps, Carpal Tunnel Braces, Fibromyalgia Supplements, Neuropathy Socks, Sciatica Cushions, Tendonitis Supports, Bursitis Braces, and other Complementary Therapies.
Key Ingredients Include:
- Arnica ~ relieves inflammation in the tissue and swelling associated with aches, sprains, muscle, and joint pain. Often used to reduce bruising, particularly after surgery.
- Boswellia ~ one of the primary uses is for joint pain and stiffness, often associated with osteoarthritis of the knee, hip, and hand.
- Bromelain ~ derived from Pineapple is a potent anti-inflammatory with analgesic properties making it an effective treatment for the pain, soft-tissue swelling, and joint stiffness associated with arthritis.
- Cetyl Myristoleate ~ is said to relieve joint pain and reduce further joint damage by acting as a joint lubricant and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Choline ~ is a nutrient that supports various bodily functions, including cellular growth and metabolism.
- Glucosamine ~ stimulates cells to repair damaged joints and form new connective tissue.
- MSM ~ has both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and supports healthy connective tissues such as tendons, ligaments, and muscle. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) ~ has been used to treat swelling of hands, shoulders, arthritic pain, and even Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Purified water, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Sepigel 305 (polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, Laureth-7), Mixed cetyl esters, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel water & Alcohol), Arnica Montana flower extract, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM / DMSO2), Choline, Boswellia serrata (Frankincense oil), Cetyl Myristoleate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E acetate), Bromelain Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Glucosamine sulfate, Xanthan gum, Sodium gluconate, Potassium sorbate, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera gel extract), Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) leaf oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor), Sorbic acid, Citric acid.
Apply Inflammation Solution to the affected area(s) and continue to massage in thoroughly for a minute or two until you can see that it has been absorbed through the skin. The appropriate amount of Inflammation Solution to use on each occasion should be enough so that the product massages in smoothly & comfortably over the entire area.
Follow all directions on the product package. If you are uncertain about any of the information, please call Inflammation Solution Customer Service at (505) 948-4300 or consult your doctor or pharmacist. This formulation is for use on the skin only.
All information compiled is strictly for educational purposes Naturally Complete LLC are not responsible for this information. The FDA has not evaluated these statements. Products and/or statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Consult with a healthcare professional. Not recommended during pregnancy or lactation. No animal products or by-products are used in the manufacturing. No animal testing.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Caution: Do not get into the eyes, If eye contact occurs flush with plenty of water. If irritation persists consult a healthcare professional. In case of rash, discontinue use.